Had to make a stop on the way home from work. Sewing machine light not working. I tried a replacement but it did not work. But the new one did! I have been working without a light for about a week. It was quite the challenge!
I put the walking foot attachment on and got started on the quilting. I had pinned AND basted the quilt but I was really worried about how it would quilt. Actually it was not bad. And now it is done. All I need to do is make the binding and sew it on. I am ahead of schedule! Also finished making this month's BOM from Fat Quarter.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Posted by Karin Efman at 5:43 AM