Friday, February 18, 2011

Such the week...

I had great intentions of sewing and blogging this week. It just didn't happen. Bright and early Monday morning "the state" came in on annual survey. They were overdue and I had been having anxiety that they would blow in last week. Thankfully they waited. So just what makes for a happy week...8 people running around with their laptops asking questions!
Then Wednesday morning I was struck with the bug..started out with chills and then (there is no way to say it other than Laurie's way...the doodies. A nasty little bug. Thursday morning I stepped on my glasses that some how ended up on the floor and popped one of the lens.
The good thing is now it is Friday evening. TGIF ..

Tomorrow is Thimbles and a birthday party for Sarah cakes...good times

0 wonderful peoplecomments: