Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blogger challenged

Becky has bloggers she follows on her site and now I see that Laurie does too. I would like to do this but when I went to the site-could not figure it out....and I didn't really feel like concentrating on it either...maybe tomorrow, Scarlet!

I decided this morning that I would put a block together on the Gretch made me do it quilt. It is not a difficult pattern but you could not prove it by the number of times I took the pieces apart. Finally I have one block done-24 to go. I am still working on the four patch units. I should have them done by the end of the weekend. But it is so beautiful outside today, I am feeling the need to veg in the sun (or in the shade).

Got my tootsies done this morning-can't go walking in the sand with yucky feet...and they were bad. I didn't bother during the winter-who sees my toes then anyway??

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Please, give me link to download XRumer 7.0!!!
Thanks!

Always yours,
miss MW