Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just blogging around....

So I checked Gretchen's blog this AM-Stella Bella and then went on to check out Michelle's birthday blog. Such fun checking on what others are doing!

Laurie and I had dinner last evening. She is doing a little bit better. Although her house is certainly quieter now (and she hates it). She has another trip to Japan in the next few weeks but when she comes back, I'll go with her when she looks for a new roommate.

Yesterday I decided to make a call to Empire and find out about flooring. Did not expect to get an appointment on the same day! Yesterday afternoon I met with rheir rep and discussed replacing the disgusting carpeting in my living room and bedroom. Ahhhhh it is happening on Friday! Also not quite what I expected! But the carpeting is the original in the house and is very sad. It is probably builder's grade to begin with-so come Friday I will have laminate flooring in the 2 rooms. I am going to be very busy in the next couple of days moving stuff- clutter around so they can proceed with the project. Yikes I have so much "stuff" to move!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Carol said...

Have fun with the new floor- sweeping instead of vacumn.

Becky said...

Yikes! Lots of work, but you sure will enjoy your new floors.