Sunday, May 29, 2011

Slow progress

I will not be showing what the rest of the living room and sewing room like like..it is that bad! I continue to work on the organization. This is going to be a really long process. Gretch and I started sorting fabrics by color. These piles are going back on the shelves with the odd and smaller pieces being set aside to cut up! Above in the large green bin is the 2 1/2 inch strips as well as three inch strips (got tired of whacking the others!) The little shopping bag is destined for Becky for pet bed stuffing.



other containers have other strips, squares, finished four patches and orphan blocks. Bucket o' binding, charm packs, fat quarters and jelly rolls are also being containerized.


I am still seeking the floor in the sewing room and also hoping to soon be able to open the closet in there. More fabric awaits. This may take me all summer!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

There's a closet in there??!!?? Does that have alphabet fabric too? Haha! So happy that you are plugging away at the sewing room. I have hit a brick wall and am not doing much here this weekend.

Carolyn said...

I've done that also. Sometimes we hit a brick wall. I guess life is an up and down thing. I hate when that happens. But it looks like you have made progress.