Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Just a lazy week

Hump day and what have i accomplished this week?   The only thing is the table runner from last week's workshop.  I attempted to quilt it the way Edyta demonstrated.  Well, that didn't work but I did quilt it and I am satified as it is a first try.

Speaking of hump day-I just love that commercial with the camel in it!  Marty asked me what it was advertising and I did not know.  Had to wait for it to come on again.  (It is for Geico).

Summer Stitch-in is in a couple of weeks and I am still working on what projects I am going to do.  As of now, no clue!

Maybe today I will get myself going.  I am headed for the pool this morning and then we will see!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Wonderful project & it's all finished! Great applique work too. Have a good rest of the week :)