Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Stitch In too soon over

well..maybe not. I am EXHAUSTED!!! 6 days of sewing. I tried to post a picture but alas, it's not working (again). I finally completed a project on Saturday afternoon. It is a Schnibble of a pattern called Huble-a giant star. The fabric is so cute. Not a clue what I will do with it. I also am the proud recipient of one of the coveted Ka Ka awards. I really would like to show that. It is a tradition of our little band of Thimble wacko's. It is a vase/jar filled with snippets and scraps. we all trhrow into the vase during the week. I am also happy to say that I did not win any of the left/right/center games thank goodness. Saturday's game came close and I was really sweating it. I won last year and even cutting the blocks smaller ala Bonnie Hunter did nothing to improve the blocks. I finally game them all away. Maybe I will figure out how to fix the picture thingy.

0 wonderful peoplecomments: