Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's only a matter of shoes

I am sitting at my computer checking emails and blogs and look down to take off my shoes. It is 5 PM and I have been wearing 2 different shoes all day. My right foot was bothering me all day but I did not think about it. After work, I stopped at Barnes & Noble. I wonder if anyone spotted it? I would have been so embarrassed if I knew I had done this this morning. But since I didn't know..oh well just another senior moment!

4 wonderful peoplecomments:

shannon said...

at least they are both brown...

Karmen said...

See? We knew you were losing it, and now it is gone. From insanity comes genius. For instance, where most of us have two pair of shoes, you have 4. The right with the left, the left with the right and then the original 2 pair. (written with love and admiration) Karmen

Susan said...

I didn't even notice that they were different in the photo at first. I guess I've lost it, too!

Unknown said...

I have done that, only one was black the other blue. At least yours were the same color