Sunday, August 15, 2010

Looky, looky...


Yesterday when I went to Sweet Home to pay to be a Groovy Girl, I met Gretchen-another Groovy Girl. Actually, I thought we were groovy girls before yesterday!
Long story short..Gretchen REALLY loves Halloween and saw this little gem that Melisa had set to go. I already had one of these little bundle (2 fat quarters and some specialty ribbon). It was sitting on the kitchen table. Now there was no excuse, they needed to be made. Voila'. The pattern is in the latest issue of Quilts and More. Easy peasy to do. And now done!
The quilt fairy delivered Cheetos quilt to Laurie today as well. I was a busy person! and I COOKED! As Fred Sanford would say, "Elizabeth, it's the big one!"
And now I am done!!

3 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Now we get to be extra-groovy groove girls! AHHHHH! Look at your done little bags toooooo cute! I have pittered the day away and not gotten much done.

Unknown said...

Love your Halloween bags. I bought the magazine for that pattern on Friday, haven't made them yet.

Sue said...

They are super cute! I'll place my order & confirm numbers soon! Ha ha!

Love you, Mom!