Thursday, August 5, 2010

Misc BOM's

This is the Quilt Room block for August. I actually finished it over the weekend. It is not quite the same as directed since I did not have enough of the green. I am finding that the pattern is not accommodated by one jelly roll and I have had to add to it. I guess if you had all of the blocks from the get-go, you could make it work.

Thanks to Gretch, I was able to construct the Moose on the Porch block #12. I could not download the pattern. Gretch sent me the directions to cut the pieces. I actually found the directions today on another computer and I did not put it together as directed but I am not about to take the whole thing apart and start over. It works for me. I have not yet decided on lattice or not. I have the fabric for it but since I am not in need of another finished quilt at the moment, I will ponder on this one for awhile!
Can I say I am tired of this heat? It has been Africa hot for so long. Then I remember how I whined about this past winter and being cold. There is just no pleasing me!!

0 wonderful peoplecomments: