Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chillin' in NY

It is almost time to head to the airport and fly away home. I wonder if I could bottle some of the cool air up here. It was 51 when we got up this morning! It is 75 now and you can tell that summer is over for the NY crowd. It was great to see some old friends and renew many wonderful years when the girls were young. I took pictures of pictures that were in the albums. Kris is going to crack up at some of the stuff floating around of her. One of me in my thin years-along time ago in a galaxy far away!! If only I could pack up the church and bring them to Atl. This place is so special and quite unlike any other church I have ever been in. There is no church at home that even comes close. Enough whining!!
Have to go home and make nice to the guys

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Susan said...

I'm glad to hear that you're having a good time in NY! It was 40 deg. when we got up in East TN Sunday morning! It's in the upper 80's back in Ata. this afternoon. I hope you have a safe trip home! Happy Labor Day!