Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mission Not Accomplished

The weekend is about half over and I have not done much at all. I seem to have contracted some kind of crud-you know: runny nose, cough, etc. And that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!
I needed an emergency trip to Little Quilts this morning. I lost my magic wand last weekend. It was such a pretty blue one. Anyway, I don't know of another shop that has them-ergo drive to Marietta. I was there before the shop opened. Also got some "wicky wacky" while I was there. Now I can make the 10 minute table runner. (It will probably take me more like 2 or 3 weeks to get that done).
I didn't even hit tiny Stitches on my way back. I went back via Alpharetta to drop off the Halloween pillowcases for Sarah and Emma. I met them at the soccer field and took Emma to ballet while Sue coached the soccer team. Sue coaching soccer really amuses me. I wish I could have seen it. Rob had to leave at half time.
After ballet, we all had lurch together and did a little retail therapy. And then I headed home to the couch. I am wiped out. Hope I feel better tomorrow. I want to play!!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Karmen said...

You did a lot for not feeling well. Take care of yourself, and we next I see you, explain "magic wand." I think I need one. Karmen

Susan said...

I'm sorry that you're not feeling well. I hope that you're better soon. Maybe you can wave that magic wand and make it all better!