Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Countdown to camp

I am so ready to head out to FaFaland and camp. Hopefully only one more day of work. Praying that the state does not come in tomorrow. I have started collecting "stuff". I have piles in the living room, my bedroom, the kitchen...so much to take. Getting my clothes together..not much time or thinking involved there. underwear and comfy clothes is all I need. But then there is my sewing needs!

Haven't done any sewing stuff since the weekend. I keep falling asleep on the couch. The fabric is cut for the main project planned. And right this minute, I am thinking it is once again time to settle down on the couch with the guys.

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Have a wonderful time at FaFa! Keep Moda Man and Fat Quarter in line...they will need some "alone time" down there ya know.

I will miss you chickies at Thimbles this weekend. Won't be the same without you.

Pat