Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finally a finish..

The September block from the Quilt Room BOM gave me a bit of trouble. I kept putting it down because I could not figure out the colors. I finally decided to start at the center and work outward. I finally got it done before the November block is published! (Notice the toes in the right hand corner-they are in need of a pedi!) Maybe this weekend after THIMBLES!!!!!!!!

3 more work days...I can make it, yes I can. But I sure would like to talk to the powers that be at the medicare./medicaid branch of govt. and ask them, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING????? But that is another story for another day

4 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

The powers that be were thinking "at least we don't have to do all this paperwork!!!!!" Lovely block!! It looks great!!! I am ashamed to say I am two months behind on this BOM. I am so caught up in getting Halloween Night quilt done. I *may* be able to make it to Friday. I'm not sure...

Gretchen said...

The powers that be were thinking "at least we don't have to do all this paperwork!!!!!" Lovely block!! It looks great!!! I am ashamed to say I am two months behind on this BOM. I am so caught up in getting Halloween Night quilt done. I *may* be able to make it to Friday. I'm not sure...

Anonymous said...

That's a really pretty one! I knew you would get it. You always do. I admire your talent and patience- and perseverance. KAM

Becky said...

See you this weekend! Sew on!