Friday, October 8, 2010

MIA??


Houston, I think we have a problem. Pat, Most Exalted Head Thimble noted on a previous blog that she hoped that Moda Man and Fat Quarter would behave this weekend so that I could rest. As you can see, when I checked the love nest, they were no where to be found! OMG..what next?? I blame it all on Fat Quarter. She is a very bad influence on him! Maybe they are out "camping" again.
I will be sewing this weekend-recovering from the week that was. Am I glad it is over. Lots of stuff that needs to be finished. So no new projects. I am working on my project for Alice's first birthday. Also have a few more Halloween bags to finish for Emma's daisy troop.
First thing tomorrow morning is an appointment at Honda for a recall. Hope it doesn't take too long!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Karmen said...

Uh-oh. Are you sure they didn't jet away to Des Moines? Karmen