Sunday, March 13, 2011

Emma, Wild Willie, Moda Man and the Polly Pockets

We had a sleepover last night.. Sorry-no pictures...living room is currently disaster central!
The girls arrived and Emma headed for the toys in record time. She began her usual set up of castle, Pollys and rolling stock. "Where's Moda Man?" I am not sure as I haven't seen him in awhile-probably since last Thimbles. He evidently has abandoned Fat Quarter as she was in her usual spot on her bed! After a short search, he was located in the sewing room on the floor. (He could have been lost forever!)

I think Wild Willie thinks he is a dog. He has followed Emma around since she got here. Could it be that he knows she will feed him french fries? He is one happy pussycat even without the food. I think he likes the people closer to the ground. Henry was on the sidelines and Spooky decided being scarce was his best option. He did come out after dark.

I really enjoy having the girls come visit. We got the Janome out and both of them did a little sewing. I think there is hope that there will be s sewer in the bunch.

I finished month two of Comfort yesterday morning, And now it is on to heinous applique...remind me again why I signed up for this project...

3 wonderful peoplecomments:

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

I knew we would get to the appliqué sooner or later. I'm doubling my vitamins...

Pat

Gretchen said...

You can do applique! I know you can!! Remember the power of positive thinking :)

Karmen said...

Willie is such a family cat; I just love him! It is awesome you have the girls sewing. Karmen