Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lilac Hill

As I am a purple person, I have been waiting for this line to be released. When I saw it noted on Tiny Stitches web site, I had to go see it in person. 1-800-GOTTA HAVE. I rewarded myself for my new attitude! Home my lovely jelly roll came. (With no idea for pattern). I have spent the time just fondling the fabric. IT IS DELICIOUS!!!!! I need to get four fat quarters. Hope I don't need another Marietta trip.

This morning, I found a pattern in the first jelly roll book from the girls in England. It is called Damask Rose. It is now officially on the to do list. (Not much on the to done list lately).

I need to work on month 2 of Comfort and Joy. Next month starts heinous applique.

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Ooooo I don't have any of this yet. Que fabric envy. Damask Rose is a great pattern; my Clara Barton UFO that I was supposed to finish in January is this pattern. Can't wait to see yours in progress!!! I have to go to Bad Melisa's today for BOM pickup at one.

Unknown said...

I love that fabric line, I am trying not to buy any.