Saturday, November 1, 2008



If Spiff was waiting for the trick or treaters, he was disappointed because the doorbell didn't ring! Of course, the house was dark and I was holed up in the bedroom with the door nearly shut! Who says the grinch only comes out at Christmas. But I did not hear much activity outside, so maybe it is just a quiet neighborhood.

And now we hit Nov 1st. Holiday time is upon us. But first I need to finish picking up the house. Didn't finish last weekend and now I have no excuse. (A dollar says it won't happen this weekend!) The decoration natzi will soon be making noise about fixing Meena's house for the holidays.

On the Today show this morning, they mentioned Gwinnett Co. and 10 hour waits to vote. Am I glad I went on Monday and only had to wait two and a half hours.

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

I didn't turn my light on either. Marion and Michael were at other events so Rusty and I stayed upstairs. First time that I've not been interested in the
neighborhood kids. I got my absentee ballot in the mail today. I'll mail it on Monday and miss the lines.

Becky said...

cYour Friendship Crossing quilt looks wonderful!