Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nothing on the design wall....

...I was going to take a picture of the ironing board but thought the better of it! I have the strips that make up the latice work for the quilt I started last month from the June Arerican Patchwork magazine. They are all jumbled up on the ironing board waiting. I need to press those bad boys so I can sew the blocks together.

I arrived home this afternoon and there was the box from The Fat Quarter Shop waiting for me. This is the project that is Gretchen's fault. I heart this material!!!! The dilemma is: should I eat some supper or cut out and sew block one???? I am really not that hungry yet, so Maybe I will just cut it out for now....

The finishing kit is beautiful.

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Doesn't this make TWO Gretchen's fault quilts????