Saturday, June 20, 2009

Trip to Bad Melisa's...

I delivered Cindi to Hartsfield this morning for her trip to visit her sister and then came home to do some stuff.
I really felt the need to visit Sweet Home after seeing Brenda's blog. I decided that if I got there at 10 I could be back home before the temp went over 90. (It was 75 at 6:30 AM).
Today was the last day of the sale and so I felt the need to purchase some of the sale stuff. The fat quarter bundle was 30% off. It is the line called Louisa. It is yum and I have not got the slightest idea what I will do with it! I also got the black and white to make the 4 patch for our fabric swap top. The flannel is for baby Reynolds and the project bag is just to put stuff in!!

I finished the back for the Fresh quilt. It is entirely pieced. I will give it to Peggy when she finishes the quilts that are there now. I have not ventured out again. It is just too nice sitting on the couch chilling with the guys.

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

Glad that you were able to visit Melisa and keep her in the black for this month. I thought about going, but I did make a trip last week or so. Spent my quilting money for this month. We do need pictures! I live vicariously. Your fabric photos will keep me happy.

Glad that Wild Willie is fitting right in with the rest of the boys.

Susan said...

I checked out the Moda Louisa Fat Quarter Bundle. It has some fabulous colors!

I'm glad to hear that your boys are getting along.