Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend plans....

Last evening I took the plunge and began cutting the two inch strips from our autumn ridge exchange. I set up my table in the living room and while watching tv, I got the pieces cut and put in bags. I was afraid that I would not have enough strips but I have leftovers so that is good.

This morning was Wild Willie's visit to the vet for next shot. He has doubled his weight in the 3 weeks that I have had him despite not eating the higher calorie kitten food. Henry and Spooky are big enough, so I don't want to put kitten food down for them to eat. He howled all the way to Duluth and back in the carrier.

I still need to go get the emissions done on the car so I can get my new sticker for the car.

Came home and worked on the blocks. I have completed the first 16 blocks....64 to go!! I am sure Becky got hers done while she was up in Blue Ridge. I would love to have all of the blocks done by Thimbles next weekend. Not sure that that will happen but at least I have started it!!

4 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Sounds like you will have the quilt done in no time! Happy to hear that Wild Willie is doing well. Happy sewing day!

Karmen said...

I hope we get to see Wild Willie again soon. My rescued Kitten looks so much different since she filled out on good food. Today I bought her "indoor cat food" because she is starting to get fat!

Unknown said...

You will have that quilt done in no time.

Becky said...

Rusty needs his annual this month, too. He does not like the vet. either.