Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quilt block inspector on duty


This was when he was calm...then I started arranging the blocks. I guess Wild Willie was not happy with my arrangement, so he decided to help!
Then he was banished to the bedroom. You would think I had put him outside inzero degree weather in a monsoon. such howling!
At any rate, I have stacked the blocks and done the first sewing-there are a few places where the same fabric meet but oh well..it will be just fine thank you very much.
willie also thinks he should sit behind the sewing machine and bat at the work in progress.

I also found some fabrics in the stash for the Christmas Lights mystery quilt-even have some four patches already made from another project...off to a good start.....

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Kitties are great block arrangers. They have such sense of color and design. Very cute photo!!!

Becky said...

So glad that you mentioned some four patches from anothe project. I looked and I have some already made, too. YES!