Sunday, June 28, 2009

Successful Sweet Home Trip


...but I have never really had an unsuccefful trip to Sweet Home!
I met Becky at her house and when rereading an email from earlier this week, I realized I was late. I thought I was meeting her at 10. The Plan was to be at Sweet home at ten....another senior moment. But now I am so it fits!
We met Kristi there and we did some retail therapy. I picked out fabbies for Chrsitmas Lights and also got a large bottom of Best Press. Becky got borders for Orange Crush and fab for her Christmas lights. I was so busy, I am not sure what Kristi got besides a cute pillow.
We ate lunch at a place in Conyers...name escapes me and then headed home.

Had dinner with Laur last evening with Carvel for dessert. Life is good!
Made binding for the 2 quilts at Peggy's- I will be good to go as soon as she calls

Still hot here

7 wonderful peoplecomments:

Kim Brackett said...

Great fabrics! That's such a cute picture of your "helper."

Unknown said...

Love your helper.

Karmen said...

Since I am back in the ATL, do you think I may meet Sweet Wild Willie some day? I do retail therapy too. And I am over due for a trip to Conyers.
Karmen

Gretchen said...

Looks like Willie approves of your fabric choices. He is such a great quilter cat! I'll be back in GA tomorrow:)

Melisa @ Sweet Home said...

I see Wild Willie has christened your purchases with his seal of approval - smart kitty! Fun time on Saturday!

laurie said...

No mention of your birthday, hmmmm???!?!?! (To Mom's readers - it was her bday Saturday!)

HAPPY 55th!

L

Becky said...

I can't remember the name of the lunch place either :) Wilma Jean's or something like that. Looks like WW is claiming this quilt. Mine! My two projects will be awesome thanks to all the help!