Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekends need to be longer...


Sunday evening already.....but it was a good weekend. Yesterday was Silver Thimble Club and as usual a good time was had by all. I am trying to be good and only select one project per quarter. I still have so many tops that are done but not quilted. This is the quilt for this quarter. It will be right nice when it is finished. Cindi and Gretchen are also doing this kit. Becky worked on Autumn Ride and Firecracker this time.
We collected our bricks from the exchange to make the Bricks and Stepping Stone swap quilt..a Bonnie Hunter design. And we all decided we would do the Bonnie Hunter mystery in the latest Quiltmaker magazine. So many projects, so little time.

Wild Willie and I spent a quiet Sunday afternoon on the couch watching something on the History channel. Now he is wide awake and racing around the house again.
The fabric has once more exploded out of the sewing room...I have a partially done back for Fresh on the bed in the guest room. I want to get that done soon. There are piles of fabric on the kitchen table, coffee table in the living room and even on the computer. Gotta round it up.....soon. In the meantime, I think I will try to square up some more of the half square triangles before it is time to head for bed!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

I took a nap today, too. Of course, now I can't sleep. Isn't it fun to have new quilt projects to plan and look forward to sewing. Wonderful seeing your Autumn Ridge. Opps, I'd better mail you the picture.

Karmen said...

It is so hard to walk away from quilting on Monday mornings. But I only have 9 more years to retirement. Jeepers, now I'm depressed.....