Friday, June 12, 2009

Planning new project

On the phone last evening with Kris. She was on the web again and has found the fabric line that she wants for the baby's room. My assignment: bumpers, diaper holder, window treatment and of course, the quilt. First thing though is to find where this fabric is available. i directed her to Intown Quilters as this is the only shop that I know that would be likely to carry this line. We will see. I need to once more head into the sewing room to see if I can find the pattern for aforesaid bumpers.
If anyone has suggestions for online shops to check out, please let me know.

Kris tells me that Laurie said I traumatized her for life by doing a primary color quilt when she was small. Who knew? Actually I attribute that quilt to her success in life ala MBA!

Tomorrow is Thimbles, yippee!! I am so looking forward to getting together with these great ladies! I wonder if we will come up with more variations on those coffin quilts! But for now, it is time to get ready for work!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

You could always just bring her to Sweet Home. Melisa has some luscious new fabrics even in the baby section. If not, try quiltshops.com.

Looking forward to sewing with you tomorrow!