Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009-3

.

Here is the quilt-pattern is designed by our own Pat AKA Most High Exalted Thimble formerly known as Sister Superior. It is her pattern Star Gazing. The fabric is of course Moda-the American Primer line. Love this quilt. Peggy Barkle did a great job quilting it.

This is the disappearing nine patch made from charm pack I picked up last summer. I think it is a Kansas Troubles line but am not sure. The committee at Sweet Home plus Becky helped me perk it up.

I am so glad today is over. I am whipped. It was not a good day as a co-worker "resigned". It means more work for me thank you very much. And I have vacation the week after next. What were they thinking! And it is not like people are lining up to do this job. Last time it was a couple of months before the job was filled. Oh well...life goes on!

I think I will go cut more little bitty pieces for Double Delight!

4 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

Love your Star Gazing in the fabrics from American Primer. It's one good looking quilt. The new additions to the disappearing nine patch look great.

So sorry about the complications at work. Will you still be able to go on vacation?

Gretchen said...

I love both these quilts! Hey you got the Obama Blue quilt done in time for the inauguration! The committee did a great job on Firecracker. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Her Most High Exhaulted Thimble is greatly pleased! Hilarious now if my family would just step in line with my title...hmmmmm

Bring those quilts to class...and that is a command! Can't wait till this weekend. (and Florida!!)

Pat

Melisa @ Sweet Home said...

Love, love, love your Star Gazing quilt! Be sure to bring it with you to Sweet Home for Show and Tell! I want to see it up close and personal!