Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Toooooo cold....

Temp is 24 with a wind chill of 11....will it never end? I HATE THE COLD-THAT'S WHY I LEFT NY. Okay, I am finished whining now but honestly I am not happy. All I want to do when I get home is hibernate under the quilts on the couch.

My friend Kathy has a facebook account and added me as a friend. It only took me two days to figure out how to respond. Then I forgot my password and had to reset. I think I am a better blogger!

Other news regarding 2 of my granddogs: dumb and dumber. Sorry Laur. Gretch thought it was maybe a dominance thing. Since you are the alpha dog at your house, maybe Lilly is confused. And I know that Lainie is just plain dumb.

Not to be outdone, Henry has recently developed a new hobby. Escape to the garage when I open the door to put something in the garbage. I can't figure this out. It is quite cold out there and then I have to chase him back in the house. My biggest fear is that he will do it when the garage door is open. Then I will be in real trouble. i guess we have to have a sit down talk about this...right after I have my coffee!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Unknown said...

It is winter, it should be cold!! I know how you feel, wrapped up in a quilt is the best place to be on days like this.