Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day after the big day...

I just read Laurie's blog. I too can remember specific moments in time. And I add the day that Kennedy was shot to her list. Is it possible that once again Camelot has returned? So much hope and enthusiasm surround yesterday's events. One can only hope. But then again, I remember the dark days following the assassination. We got to watch the swearing in and speech. I watched it with a couple of my residents. One of them fell asleep. Don't worry, Barak is on the job!

MD appt yesterday afternoon and surprise, surprise the BP is up! I love my job. Thank goodness vacation is next week. In the meantime, I need to try to get the stress down. I will not let this job kill me!!!! (Who will take care of my guys)?

It continues to be way too cold her in ATL. Come on warm weather. I hate it.

Guess I need to put my nose to work.....

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

The prescription is more sewing! And hopefully some sewing retreats this year. Snuggle in a quilt with the kitties--that will help the BP too. Sending hugs!