Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ready, set and.....

This week the info arrived for the quilt workshop in Fl the end of this month. Whoopie supply lists. I am psyched to go. So this morning, after I sat on the floor in the sewing room and actually located it, I headed out to Sweet Home-lists in hand. Peggy was doing a class today, so I said hi and promised her that I would not duck out on her class like I did on the cruise. Then downstairs to gather needed fabs. I told Melisa that the problem would be follow thru when I got home. But I did get all the fabs cut and in bags ready to go well almost...on one of the projects, I did not see that I need another piece of fabric. I guess I will just have to go back out to Sweet Home. Aww.....

I have been having real problems downloading the steps to Bonnie Hunter's newest mystery quilt. I have tried everything. The "printer friendly" directions keep chopping off part of the sentences on the right margin. I am so frustrated by it. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. So now step 4 is published and I can't even get step one done! Bummer.....

Tomorrow I have to clean-the cleaning lady is coming on Monday. There is something really wrong with this picture. Actually I only have to check out my bathroom. I don't care if she sees how dusty the rest of the house is. She is not allowed in my sewing room. (She would never find her way out!)

Kathy-be on the lookout for a package. I finally got it mailed today. So I guess it was a rather productive day after all. One thing not accomplished today was to drag the darn white wire reindeer back into the garage. I never even turned them on. However, I have managed to put away the wreath over the fireplace. I put it up before last Christmas and never took it down.

Sarah called me up the other day and asked me how many boxes of Girl Scout cookies I would like to buy. You know you are old when it is the granddaughter selling the cookies!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

You have a new blog look too! A good way to start the new year. Excited about your Florida trip! You will have to take notes. We live vicariously!

The girl scouts came calling her too. Guess, I'll get hit at school tomorrow, too. Michael will be thrilled!