Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Four-footers in big trouble....

Yesterday I stopped at Publix on the way home from work....nothing to eat in the house, as usual. I got food items,an air filter for the ac (as it was the first day of Fall so it needed to be changed) and catnip. I decided that the boys needed a treat. The big mouse that usually ends up in bed with me has a velcro opening where nip can be placed to enhance the enjoyment of playing with the mouse. I even gave the boys some loose nip to play with while I loaded the mouse.

This morning on my way to the kitchen, I noticed that the carpet felt gritty. It was a little later on that I noticed that there was catnip all over the rug. One of those buggers found the rest of the catnip and helped themselves. Never did find the bag! Will haave to go on a hunt afterwork today! They have not had catnip in a long time so I guess they felt entitled to more. Don't know which one was the thief but I know that they all enjoyed it.

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

After months with Bailley, they figured they deserved more treats. Got to admire their stealth.

Gretchen said...

Hahaha cats are so clever. I am always thankful they don't have opposible (sp?) thumbs because then cats would take over the world! Of course that may not be a bad thing the way the world is going now LOL!