Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Preparing to go to camp....

I have piles of stuff all over...things I need to take with me. I have some stuff already in bags....but then there is more! I was trying to figure out how I was going to get to Melisa's and still make it out to Covington early enough...but then again early enough is not important. I decided that I would hit Sweet Home this afternoon to check out Portabello (mushroom)Market. I got the backing and binding. It was not what I thought I would want on the back of the quilt but since I had lots of receipts, I already had enough for the fabric. Actually, after getting 6 1/4 yards of fabric without paying more money and I still have receipts left!! I have been bad at Sweet Home.

I also came home with another jelly roll that I wanted. American Primer came in....Gretchen will be happy I am sure. Bistro is still not in but that is for another trip!

As I was leaving, Melisa said she'd see me on Sat. I said I didn't know and then she said you never know what will be delivered in the next 2 days.....THAT is why she is Bad Melisa, evil temptress.. So I guess I will be there on Saturday just in case!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

Have a fabulous time at S & S camp! I'm thrilled for you! Enjoy your days sewing.

Mmmm, must figure a way to get to Sweet Home.

Gretchen said...

Happy? Well that's relative I guess since I *HAD* to go to Melisa's today after work and pick up the jelly roll. I got some backing and borders for another jelly roll project too. Hope you are having fun at retreat and can't wait to hear the report.