Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lazy days


Spiff knows how to have a good weekend...

Wouldn't it be nice if there were more Saturdays in the week? When I talked to Sue and Kris yesterday they wanted to know what I had planned. That would be nothing! I had already done the laundry and changed the bed. The vacuum was to remain in it's storage place and I was going to do some sewing and serious couch time!

I have been working on the blocks for the Union Square quilt from quilt camp and I think I have about 10 more to make. Maybe I will be able to get them finished this weekend.

Last evening I went over to Kris's house and we had dinner and a sewing lesson. She is doing very well and will soon be able to begin her own project. Right now she is practicing sewing quarter inch seams on scrap material. If she gets the "bug", I only hope that Tyler will not hate me!

Today I am going over to see the little girls after church. Sarah wants to do something. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Hey, let me know if you want me to seek out the ruler rack in Houston. Will get it for you if possible. I know that when I got it I had to order it and have it shipped.

P