Friday, September 12, 2008

Lawyers-Instruments of Satan.....

There is a reason lawyers get a bad rap....some of them really deserve it-like the one I had to deal with today!

Today I had to go to a deposition about a case that took place 5 years ago when I was working at my former place of employment. I could not even remember the resident. Old and in a wheelchair....not too much else is clear in my memory. Anyway, I arrived for the 10:30 meeting and was there for three and a half hours (that includes 2 5 minute breaks). AND the whole damn thing was videotaped. Did I mention that I HATE lawyers? By the time I got back to work, I could have consumed a whole pitcher of some tasty drink had I had the chance. Alas-not the case and I went back to doing my usual job. Did I mention just how much I hate lawyers? They are depicable people on the whole!!!!! At any rate hopefully this is a done deal. But then again the good lawyer, told me there is yet another case. Will it never end? I hate lawyers. I think I would like to work in a facility where all the residents are either totally with it or comatose and they have no families. There has got to be a better way to make a living than this nonsense!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Breathe deep and play with some jelly rolls and everything will be OK :) HUGS!