Monday, September 22, 2008

new stuff



I downloaded some pictures from camp and I have to figure out how to post them but in the meantime, Gretchen wanted to see what I got on the roadtrips.
I purchased 2 jelly rolls:Vintage Reserve and Prarie Paisley both of course Moda, charm packs Bound to the Prairie, a great deep plum in yardage from the shop in jackson

Melisa has Nacy Halvorsen's new line Cider Mill Road. I needed a fat quarter batch of that as well as materials for borders. It is so beautiful. The colors are just so rich. Makes you think of fall and apple pie.

Back to work for me today.......how many days until camp comes around again?

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

Welcome home! Thought about you this weekend. Hope you did lots of sewing and laughing! Love the plum fabric. A new quilt shop. Oh boy!

Gretchen said...

Yummy fabrics!