Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Posting in the middle of the night......

Yes, it is three thirty in the morning and I am wide awake. I knew this was going to happen since I was unable to stay awake last evening. I kept falling asleep on the couch.

I dropped off Laurie's Far East quilt at Peggy's after work yesterday. We sat and chatted for awhile and she told me of a new shop...in McDonough. Gotta figure out where that is...maybe a road trip in the future!

I really have to start pulling stuff together for camp. I want to load the car tonight so I can get up tomorrow and go.....plus I NEED to stop on my way at Sweet Home and check out which fabs in the Portobello line that Melisa selected. But if I do that I won't get to camp until noon so I might go out to camp and then swing back in the afternoon. Have to find out when the others are going to Melisa's.

Peggy showed me a pattern called "disappearing nine patch". I am thinking about some of the piles I am looking at right now. It would be an easy and fast quilt top....just what I need-another quilt top. I am hoping to make the 2 backings in the next week so I can get them to Peggy as well. When I finish them, I will have met my goal for 2008-20 finished quilts. However, I have not finished all old projects. Oh well.......there is always 2009!

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Have a great time at retreat!!!! Can't wait to see your finished projects. Save some fabric for me at Melisa's as I NEED to get some Portobello Market fabric too LOL!