Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm so proud......

Today I went down to Laur's house and we had sewing class. Kris came over and they learned how to use their sewing machines. The both wanted to make window treatments. Both of them did really well. Kris learned how to make French seams and Laurie made a lined valence. Laurie was also taking pictures with her new camera and promised to upload when she figured out how with this new camera.

We all had a good time! Stopped over at Sue's house on the way home to see most of the rest of the family. Tyler was working but I saw everyone else today! Sarah was off to a brownie meeting but Emma and I hung out for a little while.

Now I am home again....out all way wears me out!

3 wonderful peoplecomments:

laurie said...

I sent them to you!

Becky said...

How wonderful to share your passion of sewing with your daughters! What a great way to keep the love of sewing going. Great job!

laurie said...

Well... I wouldn't necessarily say she kept the love going. :) Right now I have a pillow case on my window that needs Mom to come and fix it. :)

But it was at least a solid attempt!