Thursday, February 26, 2009

One step closer...

This afternoon after work I finished putting the last of the blocks needed to construct Double Delight. Now I have to begin making and sewing the rows together. Also have to cut the setting triangles. I am liking the way this top is coming together but I don't know what I will do with it once it is finished!

I am so glad that it is already Thrs. and there is only one day left in the work week. Don't know what is on tap for the weekend. But we are having a sleepover on Saturday with my best little girls. Sue and I also have to do some work on the quilt for her school as well. I have to get going on that one.
The Evil Temptress sent an email this week and something from her just pooped up on the screen. I might just have to make a run to Sweet Home!

And now I feel it is time to spend some quality time with the couch! How bad is that??

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

laurie said...

your cat kinda freaks me out.