Thursday, February 12, 2009

Will I be rejected?

Laurie is mortified that I have a facebook site. It didn't seem to bother Sue and she has agreed to be my "friend". Laur is not too sure! She needs to blame Kathy M!

I really like my blog site better because I can ramble on and the world does not know that I am "impaired".

Glad the work week is almost over. I am oh so ready for the weekend and even round 2 of the birthdays. I think it is Sunday-I guess I will have to check on that with Miss Emma.

Finished the book "Guernsey....." I really did enjoy it and was sorry it came to an end.

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

I think I'll continue to stay out of Facebook. Blogging takes up enough time without having to update my mood all the time and worrying about making friends--too much like junior high!!!!!

Becky said...

Great Facebook photo! What project are you currently working on? Enjoy the birthday party. I love kids birthdays.