Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quilting Cowgirl celebrates her birthday

My friend Brenda is celebrating her birthday month with a giveway...check her out at the Quilting cowgirl.
Bad Melisa is considering a tatoo for her birthday. Just another midlife thing, I guess. I spent four days trying to talk sense into Peggy Barkle who wanted a piercing on her eyebrow. She went as far as to go into this dive in Florida to check on the price. She called it her "rage against the man". I still don't know what that means. I had visions of this half swollen shut eye driving back from Fl. Common sense prevailed, as least temporarily.

At any rate, go girls!!!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Susan said...

No tattoos or piercings for me! I think that I'd like to dye some streaks in my hair with some of that bright blue hair color! At least hair grows out and you can cut it off.

Unknown said...

I might consider a tattoo, but definitely no piercings, other than the ones I already have in my ears.