Saturday, February 14, 2009

V Day

What is sweeter than chocolate and better than a dozen long stem roses?

For me I guess one of my other addictions, not the chocolate one, Sweet Home Quilt Co. Gretchen had emailed me earlier in the week that she was feeling the need for a Sweet Home fix and was I interested too. One does not have to ask the jelly roll junky twice! Cindi and I had planned to get together to sew today, so I emailed her and asked what her about her thoughts. Well it seems we all have the same addiction to Sweet home and so we will head out there when she gets to my house.

When I checked my email this morning there is one from Sweet Home. Ha Bad Melisa, you were already on the schedule! But she has a Valentine's Day only special for her Sweet Rewards program. So if I weren't already going, I would be. (Becky, did you see this...are you on board too?)

And now I must go have some coffee....

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

I made a trip to SH on Friday for interfacting. I decided to sew on Saturday instead. Made great progress on one of the T-shirt quilts.

Gretchen said...

I dragged Steve along to Melisa's since it was Valentine's Day. It was fun to see Melisa and Mike. Lots of great new stuff there.