Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged again....

10 things i don't always blog about and 5 addictions:

1-I am a confired fabraholic and I have the stash to prove it!
2-I really can't be bothered with cooking anymore-not to interested in meals either
3-The only choldren I really like and can tolerate are Sarah and Emma
4-Day to day politics does not interest me
5-I love being at home relaxing with the boys
6-If I had a lot of money, I'd quit my job in a heartbeat
7-I am really lukewarm about having someone clean my house-at times it is more trouble than it is worth
8-I remain computer challenged but I keep trying
9-I am who I am and I no longer try to please others or be what they think I should be
10-I subscribe to too many quilt magzaines and the cut out the patterns that I will most likely never use

Addictions:
1- Sweet Home Quilt Co.
2- chocolate
3- pretty fabric
4- suduko
5- starting new quilt projects


Okay, Gretchen now I am done. (Also Brenda tagged me) I have no bloggers to tag except Cindi...so your on!

3 wonderful peoplecomments:

Melisa @ Sweet Home said...

I LOVE that Sweet Home is right up there at the top of your addictions list! Could be worse, you know...

Becky said...

Love reading your lists. The only addiction that we don't share is Sudoko. I've never bothered to learn how to do it. I'm with you on number 5 on both lists.

Susan said...

I really enjoyed reading your list of things about you. My daughter said that winning the lottery was her New Year's Resolution. I think that there are several of us who wouldn't work if we had plenty of money.