Monday, July 27, 2009

At least someone had a good day....



Today was one of those days when I wish I could win the lottery so that I would not have to work! The day was not actually bad, it was me. I just did not want to be there. Tomorrow will be better.

Then I came home and the cleaning lady had been here. House look nice but she tried to pull a fast one on me and schedule herself a week early. I am not playing that game. I really hate having someone else clean my house when it comes down to it. I think I will tell her that I just can't afford her anymore after next time. That means I will have to wash my own floors. Oh well.

My little boy was working at his quilt quality assurance and I think he was satisifed with my latest quilt. I still need to take a picture of it. But right now it is time to forage in the kitchen for something to eat!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Willie is getting so big! Can you believe it??? He is becoming an expert quilt quality assurance cat. I think he needs a raise for his good performance. It must have been "sick-of-working" day yesterday because I felt the same way at both jobs. BLEH! Counting down to the weekend so I can sew....

CINDI said...

I think Gretchen is right cause yesterday I had a terrible, horrable, very bad day. Today is somewhat better.