Saturday, July 18, 2009

Can this be the middle of July?

The weather today is absolutely magnificent. There is no humidity to speak of and the sky is a glorious blue. What a wonderful day!!
What could be bad because today was Thimbles and time spent with a great bunch of people. Gretchen, Becky, Cindi and all the others-happy sewing machines humming. I am not doing this month's project. Although it is a great quilt. Today I worked on Bricks and Stepping Stones. This is the swap we agreed on a couple of months ago. The pattern is a Bonnie Hunter one...i guess I am a Bonnie Hunter groupie. I completed making the four patch units. Becky was also working on this project and she was arranging the units today. Next month I will be doing the project. It is made with another Moda fabric. I ma going to end up with 2 Glace projects!

And now I must get all of the stuff I took with me today back to it's home. Right now it is in the middle of the kitchen floor. Gotta do it before I park myself on the couch because once that happens..it is all over!

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Becky said...

Wonderful spending the day with you. Please post a photo of your Bricks & Stepping Stones when it's finished. I'll do the same. Enjoy your weekend! I'm on the screen-in porch with my school laptop. Rusty and I are laying on the newly covered love-seat. Marion is watching Andy Griffith reruns. Life is good!

Gretchen said...

Great to see you yesterday! I am feeling pressured to do my bricks quilt now....