Friday, July 31, 2009

Guest commentary...


I have had not so much fun the last 2 days. First, she doesn't feed me. MY food has been removed and I am SO hungry. And then I am put in a container with prison bars on it. It is not at all comfortable. I am used to sleeping on layers of wonderfully soft quilts. And then it is a ride in the car. It is dark out still so I can't see where I am going. But when we arrive I know I have been in this place before. It is where they poke me and jab me. I DON'T LIKE IT. And then she leaves me there. I don't know what I did to deserve this. More sticking and then....something must have happened but I am not sure what. I went to sleep. When I woke up I felt a little bit different and not so good. But they gave me something and I felt better. (I heard them talking about me and how cute I am). Well I know that...I am quite the handsome boy. I am still in a cage but then they come and tell me I am going home. That's good....then I get put back in that box again.....I HATE THAT BOX.
But the good thing is that I am now back in my house. My brothers are hissing again. Guys..it's me...Wild Willie...let's play I'll chase you and then I'll chase you some more.
To all the people who asked about me, thank you. I am fine. But my butt hurts a little.

Wild Willie

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Wild Willie--So glad you are home and back to yourself

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Wild Willie, riding side saddle I see.

Pat