Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lovin that it's already Hump Day..

Now it is downhill to the weekend!
I felt the need for a trip to Sweet Home yesterday after work. I bought a backing for my Gretchen quilt from fabbie in the sale room. Gotta love a sale
I also bought a white fab for the quilt that I want to work on next-from the new book that both Gretch and I like. Then Melisa showed me a new tool that she said I had to have...so I bought it. It is called the Wing Clipper. It is a tool for making flying geese. Of course, I will not be able to use it on the current project but now I have it!!!

Today I came home to a treat in the mail box. The next block from Fat Quarter Shop. Gretchen has already made hers. I feel the sewing machine calling as I write....

Gotta think about Thimbles this weekend!!!

4 wonderful peoplecomments:

Karmen said...

Amen on the hump-day praise!

Becky said...

Pat and Mary Ellen demonstrated this ruler at the Stitch-In. I particularly liked one for squaring up half-square triangles. Looking forward to our sewing day on Saturday.

Susan said...

I received an email about Melissa's sale. I'm sorry that I had to miss it. I'll miss seeing you this Sat. at Thimbles, too.

Gretchen said...

Please bring your new toy. I'd like to see this notion I've heard so much about :)