Thursday, July 23, 2009

Binding time

Yesterday I picked up my quilt at Peggy's house. It is the quilt project from last year's quilt camp. So the project for the upcoming weekend will be to put the binding on it. Bring on the tylenol because by the end of the weekend, my hands will surely be aching. Peggy, as usual, did a great job and the quilting is very visible on the back side of the quilt-not so much on the front because the front is so very busy. I will post a picture when this bad boy is done!

Haven't done much of anything after work this week. Veg on the couch mostly. Did make a stop at Publix yesterday to cash in on the old people discount. I have always HATED-DESPISED the term senior citizen. I am OLD...no big deal. Old is good. It beats the alternative of being dead!!

Now I will put the soap box away and get ready to go to work and deal with more old (older than me, mostly) people.

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Old people discount..silly girl.
Happy binding.


Pat

CINDI said...

My current goal in life is to turn 55 so that I can get the senior discount at IHOP.

Simple thrills of life.