Monday, July 13, 2009

I thought I killed my cell phone....

Actually...Wild WIllie was trying to get to the table and knocked over my purse, dumping the contents on the floor. I picked it up and thought nothing of it. Then I decided to check in with one of my NY friends. I always use the cell phone because it is cheaper than the land line. The phone won't work at all. Drat!
I got in the car and drove over to T Mobile prepared to shell out money for a new phone. She says "did you check the battery". Dah...I couldn't figure out how to open the darn thing. At any rate she took out the battery and put it back in and vooleevous...the phone works. Thank you cell phone goddess!

Making progress on the Gretchen Made me do it quilt..I should have it done for Thimbles this weekend.

3 wonderful peoplecomments:

Gretchen said...

Whew! Close one! I think Willie just wanted to call Edgar Poe and chat:)

Kim Brackett said...

Glad it all worked out! Is that the reason you call him Wild Willie?

Becky said...

Glad that you didn't have to replace your cell phone. Willie keeps things interesting:)