Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursdays are good but Fridays are better...

So far this has seemed like quite the long week. But now just one more day until the weekend...eight hours...480 minutes....are you getting the drift? Sometimes certain people just get on my last nerve. But enough about work because right now I am not there!

I finally sent the quilt off to NY. It took me all this week to get to the post office and I pass by it going to and from work. First I needed the box and then I forgot the address and on and on it seemed to go.

I have decided that I now must begin to plan on the projects I will take to quilt camp this year. It is going to be a finish up some of the half done stuff I already have. Works in progress at this point: the scrappy quilt from the magazine, the Bonnie Hunter Christmas lights, the fabric swap with the Thimble gals, the Fat Quarter Mystery. That is just off the top of my head-I know there are many more. When Kris gets back from the north country, I will need to begin working on the nursery projects.
But now I think I will go clean and eat some of the strawberries I just bought.

2 wonderful peoplecomments:

Unknown said...

Teh weekend is officially here. Enjoy...

Susan said...

I hope you have fun at quilt camp!