Monday, July 20, 2009

Chocolate Pudding run...

You would think after 11 years in Atl I would be over some food issues. Not so. I only like My-T-Fine chocolate pudding. Jello just does not cut it. Kris brought some back from Ct where they were vacationing-doing the grand tour. Also some Drake's coffee cakes. I have to go over to her house and retrieve them. Such a good kid-thinking about her crazy mother. She even called Entemann's to find out about the availability of a certain cake. It is Sue's favorite. Unfortunately they no longer make it. I think I will have to start a petition. You would not believe how good it was. Chocolate filling with tiny chips in a cake and then dusted with powdered sugar. Yummm..alas, no longer....

1 wonderful peoplecomments:

Unknown said...

That sounds really good. Maybe yoru petition will be successful. Good luck