Friday, July 31, 2009

Project Bags


I found these bags when I was at Publix this week. Maybe I can begin to get myself organized...probably not! But these are a nice size bag to keep everything togeter, visible. The bag has a handle and it of course, ziplocks. 5 bags in a box. Good size. I found them with the other plastic bags at Publix.

The house is so quiet without my little man. I will pick him up after work today. You had better believe I will be leaving work early today! I don't think Henry and Spooky have issed him at all. They both stayed very close to me last evening.

3 wonderful peoplecomments:

Kim Brackett said...

I love those bags! I got some of the extra large size, too.

I hope Wild Willie's surgery goes well. And I'm so sorry about Gunnar.

Gretchen said...

Willie will be so happy to be home with you tonight. Bet there is some snuggling on the couch time scheduled:)

Becky said...

I have some project bags similar to these. They're a bit smaller. They are fabulous for keeping projects together.